Work at Qatch?
We like people with all sorts of experience. See below for open positions. If you don't find anything that fits you, that's ok. Send us an open application!
Oslo Office, Development
Strandpromenaden 9, 0252 Oslo
New York Office, Administration and Development
228 Park Avenue S, New York, NY 10003
+1 914 226 4726
Use your extensive knowledge of Objective-C and Swift to improve the Qatch iOS app, a complex completely native application soon to be relied upon by millions of users every day. You will work with real-time data streams and engineer for performance across devices. You will collaborate closely with Product, Design and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features. This position reports directly to the head of iOS Engineering..
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with modern iOS technologies
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Expertise in building complex layouts with UIKit
- Strong UI and design skills
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- Experience with CocoaPods and other major open source iOS projects
- Experience investigating and improving performance
- Experience with threading, Core Data, and networking
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience working with a team, especially a distributed team
- Professional experience designing applications
As a Product Designer at Qatch, you will be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from proposing initial concepts to ensuring we ship features at a high quality. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design, including product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Expected to be able to clearly communicate design decisions and write user specs
- Solid intuition and passion for interaction design
- Experience designing and shipping mobile apps
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Portfolio featuring examples of design work